Comment on page
by peter drucker
- feedback analysis - identify and concentrate on your strengths / avoid intellectual ignorance
- lack of manners
- reader or listener?
- how do I learn?
- loner or work well with people?
- decision maker or advisor?
- perform well under stress or structured environment?
- big or small organization?
- do not try to change yourself - work hard to improve the way you perform
- the "mirror test" - what kind of person do I want to see in the morning
- value match that of the company?
- strength-performance rarely conflict; but value-strength might conflict
- most people won't know where they belong until past 20's
- but they should have know the answers to the questions above
- decide where they do not belong
- knowledge workers are different and needs to ask this question
- three distinct elements:
- what does the situation require?
- given my strengths, my way of performing and my values, how can I make the greatest contribution to what needs to be done?
- what results have to be achieved to make a difference?